How can you help?
Children from NooToo Village on North Tarawa Island in the Republic of Kiribati.
We are in search of educational supplies, both new and used.
The smallest, most insignificant item to you, may mean the world to others.
Shipping overseas is our largest obstacle. Along with supplies, we also need financial support to enable us to get the supplies to those in need. Listed below is the address where your financial donations should be sent. All donations of any size are greatly appreciated.
Below are examples of useful material donations. All materials should be nontoxic and appropriate for ages three to five years old. If you have any questions about things you may want to donate, simply send us an e-mail
and we will get back to you immediately.
- Books, magazines, comics, newspapers about: animals, plants, insects, trees, food, fruits, vegetables, community helpers, family, counting numbers, colors, opposites, shapes, friendship, nursery rhymes, alphabet letters, words, fairy tales, folk tales, transportation, weather, sports, science, world cultures, and world holidays.
- Pens, pencils, erasers, white out, chalk, chalk erasers, markers, crayons, paint, brushes, finger paint, finger paint paper, magnetic letters, magnetic boards, miniature plastic animals, plastic measuring cups and spoons, bowls, plastic cooking utensils, sand toys (buckets and shovels), rhythmic instruments, balls, jump ropes, easels, plastic cube blocks, and pattern blocks.
- Notebooks, binders, folders, scissors, pencil sharpeners, glue sticks, construction paper, finger paint paper, and tracing paper.
- Staplers, staples, paper punchers, paper clips, puzzles, building blocks, and LEGO.
- Educational games, globes, laminated maps, stickers, preschool laminated calendars with weather symbols, play dough, geometric shapes, balls, finger puppets, play fruit and vegetables, rulers/yardsticks with English and metric system, magnets, plastic boats, trucks, and animals.
- Sneakers, soccer or volleyballs, T-shirts, and shorts.
- Toothbrushes, toothpaste, bandages, disinfectant wipes, and nonallergenic sunscreen.
- Battery run tape cassettes with classical music and other types of preschool age musical tapes. Extra batteries would be welcome.
- And anything else....